The experts at klimeck consulting work across a range of sectors and provide a variety of supporting services to our clients. We understand that different sectors introduce different complexities, but that a tailored approach to project management that harnesses modern best practices translates to almost any industry.
We know that your business is unique, and understand how to adapt the requirements and specifications of a project to the unique operational needs of an organization by reviewing, modifying, and supplementing the project data as needed to produce tailored solutions that work for your needs.
klimeck consulting hosts over 500 domains for our clients, and offers many additional services, tailored to the specific needs of your organization. We’re dedicated to ensuring that your needs are met, either by klimeck consulting or one of our partners.
Here are just a few of the many projects we’ve managed over the years:
Fuga Media is an online performance marketing agency based in Rotterdam. They develop and optimize their own websites. Their strength is SEO and conversion optimization. Fuga Media is market leader in a number of areas and also wants to grow in the German markets. We provided the expertise necessary to help them continue to grow their business in the German market.
Pneumotec Entstaubungstechnik GmbH
Pneumotec Entstaubungstechnik GmbH is an engineering and construction company that develops dedusting and pneumatic transportation plants.
Klimeck consulting has worked on several projects with Pneumotec over the past few years, ranging from infrastructure projects to media and design.
- klimeck consulting assisted in the implementation of a full data and VoIP network including Network Attached Storage (NAS), a full backup system, and a secure VPN network. Additionally, we assisted with the introduction of Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical to the engineering team, and conducted multiple internal training courses to ensure that all employees were able to successfully adopt the new technology.
- Pneumotec was in need of a new multilingual website with a responsive design that is able to be pulled up on mobile devices. The new website provides more information and pictures, including sliders and a fresh design. It is available in English, German and Spanish.
Marco Klein + Partners
Marco Klein + Partners was a communications agency in Amsterdam that specializes in video marketing and the creation and production of international quality video content. In 2017, the Klein + Klein B.V. emerged from Marco Klein + Partners.
We partnered with Marco Klein + Partners and Brandspanking, developer of dynamic video content software, to help a German electronics retail chain create over 1100 product videos that were integrated into the company's online market.
GYS is an organic restaurant with healthy dishes that range from sustainable meat to vegan options. They also cater to clients with restricted diets and food allergies.
klimeck consulting worked with GYS as the technical project manager on four separate infrastructure and construction projects in both Rotterdam and Utrecht, from 2014 through 2018.
- In 2014, after the successful launch of the Voorstraat location, klimeck consulting was brought in to resolve a series of technical issues and and ensure regulatory compliance. Among other issues, 80% of the electrical installation and the kitchen ventilation were rebuilt.
- In 2015, we partnered with Tomas Wallenburg (furniture designer and carpenter) and Ton Bikker (tiler) to build the Amsterdamsestraatweg location. Our approach was unique: we worked with twenty GYS employees over a combined 1800 hours to successfully complete the build, without a single accident. Our approach ensured that that all employees felt a strong bond with the new restaurant.
- In 2017, GYS was ready for a new look. We served as the technical project manager for the complete renovation of both Utrecht locations over the course of three days. After three years, GYS has a fresh design and is well prepared for the high expectations of its loyal patrons. The new design was developed by Aideen Visual Communication and the new furniture was made by Geluk Renovatie & Interieur.
Brown Hyena Research Project
The Brown Hyena Research Project was founded 1997 and was registered as a Namibian non-profit organisation in 2002.
The purpose of the Brown Hyena Research Project (BHRP) is to conduct scientific research on the brown hyena and other carnivores in their natural environment. The goal of the project is to ensure the long-term conservation of these important carnivores and habitat.
The BHRP was in need of a new website with a responsive design which is able to be pulled up on mobile devices. The new website provides a fresh design in order to better promote the needs of this important organization.